- Nominations for open Board openings are due at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 1.
- Self-nominations are welcome and except for the second vice president, positions on the board are staggered.
- Those interested in the Second Vice President position are encouraged to contact the Executive Director for more information.
- NeMLA's Nominating Committee will consider all nominations (based on the candidates' experience, statements, and years of involvement with NeMLA) before the membership vote.
- For more information about the nominating process, please email email@example.com.
Voting in Board Elections
- Elections for the CAITY Caucus, Graduate Student Caucus, and Women's and Gender Studies Caucus positions are conducted separately by each caucus.
- All newly elected Board members begin their term at the Sunday General Meeting on the last day of the convention.
- Deadline to vote: February 25.