Obtaining Accommodations

Students walking and traveling by wheelchair on the North Campus.

The Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) can help if you require an accommodation because of a disability, your religion, pregnancy or breastfeeding status.

To Report Discrimination

You have the option of filing a report of discrimination with EDI if you believe you have been denied an accommodation, or that you have been otherwise discriminated against due to your disability, religion, or pregnancy/parenting status.  Your report will be investigated under UB's Discrimination and Harassment Policy.  

You also can contact an external agency to pursue a complaint.