Operating System: All
Applies To: UB instructors
Last Updated: August 13, 2018
1. Press the Internal PC on left side of the Crestron touch panel.
2. Locate the USB port on the computer in the Teaching Station.
3. Insert the USB drive into a port.
4. Click the folder icon in the task bar on the desktop to view contents of the USB drive.
4. To eject the USB drive, select the USB drive and right click to select Eject.
It is recommended that you choose Scan and fix which will prevent problems when copying files to this device.