SIRI (Strategic Information Reporting Initiative) is a single authoritative source of institutional information and an enterprise analysis and reporting application. SIRI informs the strategic, managerial, and operational analysis, reporting, decision making capabilities for the university community.
Access to the SIRI mobile app is by request only. Send your request by email to SIRI Customer Support at email@example.com. The SIRI mobile app is available for use on Apple and Android devices.
You need have your compatibility view settings correctly to view SIRI data. If you are experiencing difficulties with the navigation within SIRI verify that these setting are set correctly.
1. Select Tools from the menu bar at the top of the browser.
2. Select compatibity View Settings
3. Ensure that buffalo.edu is in the bottom box (Website you've added to compatibity view.
4. If buffalo.edu is not in the bottom box click add button to add it.
5. Check all boxes at the bottom menu. (1. Display all websites in compatibility view, etc.)
6. Click close
There are occasions when these settings will be reset such as:
1. Upgraded browser
2. New computer