University Police encourage the university community to bring forth complaints and compliments regarding police service.
As part of the complaint process the University Police will:
- Encourage the UB community to bring forth complaints and compliments regarding police service
- Promptly investigate any complaints in a competent, professional and impartial manner
- Take appropriate criminal or disciplinary action in all cases in which an investigation substantiates a violation of law or the orders, rules, regulations, policies, or procedures of the department
- Seek appropriate remedy for intentional false allegations
- Complete and submit the electronic form.
— or —
- Download the form and submit in-person, by mail or email, to:
Buffalo, NY 14260-4900
Someone from University Police will contact you about your request.
Form Type: HTML, PDF
Owner: University Police