Personal or Temporary Service Transfer Request

Request to transfer of payroll (Personal Service Regular (PSR) or Temp Services) expenditures between state accounts.

Need Help Completing the Form?

sara thomas.

Sara Thomas

State Accounting and Financial Reporting

Phone: 716-645-2641


Form Facts

Form Type: Formstack document  

Requirements: None

Updated: 12/2014

Owner: Financial Management