Programs Administered by UB

These are study abroad programs that are administered by the University at Buffalo. UB students who participate on UB programs abroad apply through UB’s Office of Study Abroad Programs, remain registered at UB, pay regular UB tuition, are able to apply their financial aid package to their student account, and pay the program fee (if any) to UB. Students are registered in an OPR placeholder course while they are abroad and then coursework from abroad comes back as if the student took the courses on campus. Grades from abroad are factored into the UB cumulative GPA. Students can request coursework from abroad to articulate (count for) major, minor and general education/UBC credit with departmental approval.