Special Journal Editor
- 2010. Critical Engagements with Cultural Intimacy. Anthropological Quarterly, guest editor. Spring 2010, Volume 83, no 2.
Articles and Book Chapters
- 2021. “Commemoration and the Re-invention of a City: Alternative Memories of the Past in North Macedonia.” In Cultures and Politics of Remembrance: Southeast European and Balkan Perspectives, edited by Naum Trajanovski, Petar Todorov, Biljana Volchevska, and Ljupcho S. Risteski, 89-96. Skopje: Forum Ziviler Friedensdienst.
- 2021. “Introduction: Macedonia: What’s in a Name?” In Macedonia and Identity Politics After the Prespa Agreement, edited by Vasiliki P. Neofotistos, 1-27. New York: Routledge.
- 2019. “War Criminals, National Heroes, and Transitional Justice in Post-conflict Macedonia.” In Everyday Life in the Balkans, edited by David Montgomery, 220-229. Indiana: Indiana University Press.
- 2019. “The Rhetoric of War and the Reshaping of Civil Society in the Republic of North Macedonia.” Part of the critical discussion forum on “New War Frontiers” Slavic Review 78 (2): 357-64.
- 2019. “Sport and Nationalism in the Republic of North Macedonia.” Focaal – Journal of Global and Historical Anthropology 85 (3): 110-22.