An online waiting list (OWL) is maintained independently for
both centers. Parents/guardians can register online to let us know
their preferences for enrollment. It is the responsibility
of the parent/guardian to assure that all online application
information is kept current. OWL registrations are prioritized
by, (1) date submitted to the center and (2) with the following
- Siblings of current UBCCC students at their current
- Children of current UBCCC Staff.
- Children of current UB students, staff and faculty.
- Children of current New York State employees.
- Children of Community Resident
Families can remain on the waiting list until a space becomes
available that meets their needs. Families will be notified of
openings via e-mail (see communication question below). If a family
is offered a space in the program(s) to which they have applied and
declines, their name can remain on the list for the following
semester. Once again, it is the responsibility of the
parent/guardian to keep their OWL account current, including
preferred start date.