Campus Living Announcements


Residents requesting to move from thier residence hall assignment to either a sophmore-only area or apartment housing may submit a Post Move-in Sign-Up form.  Student must be eligible to live in the area they are requesting.  Moves will be made based on space availability and eligibility.  Click here to submit a form.

Other Announcements