Bachelor of Arts in Communication

Additional information for:

How to Apply

Incoming Students: Apply to the University at Buffalo

Apply to UB. When applying, you should indicate your intended major on the application form.

Current Students: Change your Major or Minor

Submit the CAS Major/Minor Change Request form to request one of the following changes to your academic plan:

  • Add a major, minor, or certificate in the College of Arts and Sciences
  • Drop any major
  • Drop any minor