The Ultratech / Cambridge Nanotech Savannah S100 Atomic Layer Deposition system enables atomic layer thin metal/oxide film deposition on Ultra High Aspect Ratio substrates. This precision thin film coating methodology can be used to deposit conformal, uniform films on substrates with aspect ratios of greater than 2000:1. High quality and very controllable deposition of thin films is possible by this technique.
• Al2O3 and HfO2 depositions for thin, ultra high quality insulating layers
• Accommodates wafers up to 4” in size
• Heated chamber for deposition
• Metal and oxides deposition possible
• Computer control of deposition layers
• Fomblin oil pumped chamber
Usage Fee: $25/hour (academic), $100/hour (industry)