The Chair of the Professional Staff Senate fulfills many roles including:
- Serving as a liason between the President's office and the professional staff.
- Convening the Executive Committee.
- Representing the professional staff to offices inside and outside the university.
The primary duties of the Vice Chair are:
- Coordinate committee activity.
- Represent the Chair when they are unavailable.
It is the duty of the Secretary to:
- Schedule meetings of the general membership, the senate, and the Executive Committee.
- Prepare agendas and keep the minutes of meetings.
- Keeps records of meeting attendance.
- Generate special reports as needed.
The PSS Parliamentarian is responsible for ruling on matters of procedure at Executive Committee, Senate and general membership meetings. This include reviewing motions and votes from both the officers and the floor.
Term of Service: July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2021