Domenic J. Licata, Sarah Piraino, David Love (L to R)
The Chair of the Professional Staff Senate fulfills many roles
- Serving as a liason between the President's office and the
- Convening the Executive Committee.
- Representing the professional staff to offices inside and
outside the university.
Our current chair is Domenic Licata.
The primary duties of the Vice Chair are:
- Coordinate committee activity.
- Represent the Chair when they are unavailable.
The PSS's current Vice Chair is David Love.
It is the duty of the Secretary to:
- Schedule meetings of the general membership, the senate, and
the Executive Committee.
- Prepare agendas and keep the minutes of meetings.
- Keeps records of meeting attendance.
- Generate special reports as needed.
Currently Sarah Piraino is
the Secretary of the PSS.
The PSS Parliamentarian is responsible for ruling on matters of
procedure at Executive Committee, Senate and general membership
meetings. This include reviewing motions and votes from both the
officiers and the floor.
This function is being fulfilled by Joshua Wallace.
Term of Service: July 1, 2015 - June 30, 2017