This presentation, divided into two sections, dives deep into a range of topics to help ensure that our message, voice and look are on-brand and on-point.
UB Edge is a password protected and available to UB Faculty and Staff only. Use your UBIT name to log in.
Morning Session (Part 1) Index:
- [0:00–5:20] Review of Objectives
- [05:20–39:00] Messaging Map Discussion: creation process, successes, challenges and questions
- [39:00–1:29] Visual Language Review: understanding and incorporating the brand guidelines
- [1:29–2:25] Our Brand Voice and Tone in Action: key verbal elements of the evolved UB brand within our communications
Afternoon Session (Part 2) Index:
- [0:00–35:00] Communications Sharing: a look at what communicators have been working on
- [35:00–1:21] Building a Great Communication Brief: a walk-through of the aspects of developing future communications
- [1:21–1:47] Using Video in Compelling Ways: ten tips for creating or using video for storytelling
- [2:15 – 2:27] Understanding Audiences: tailoring content to intended audience groups