Some roads and parking lots on the eastern end of the North
Campus will be closed, beginning on June 19, as UB hosts the Ride
for Roswell on June 24.
- June 19: Lake LaSalle and Arena lots will close at 10 p.m.
- June 20: Alumni A lot will close at 10 p.m.
- June 21: Slee B and Alumni B lots will close at 10 p.m.
- June 22: Stadium, Slee A, Baird A, Special Events and Alumni C
lots will close at 10 p.m.
- June 23: Furnas and Jarvis B lots will close at 10 p.m. Webster
Road from Coventry Road to St. Rita’s Lane will be closed
from 2-9 p.m.
- June 24: St. Rita’s Lane and Webster Road will be closed
from 4 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Frontier Road between Skinnersville Road and
the Audubon Parkway will be closed from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.; the
Audubon Parkway from Lee Road to North Forest Road will be closed
from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
All parking lots will reopen Saturday night.
More than 7,000 cyclists are expected on the North Campus for
the annual event that raises money to support cancer research and
patient treatment at Roswell Park Cancer Institute.