University at Buffalo - The State University of New York
Skip to Content

Program Forms

Graduate Student Handbook

Department Forms

The Graduate School Forms

The following forms among others may be found via UB's The Gradaute School:

  • Application to Candidacy
  • Certification of Full-Time Status
  • Change Expected Conferral Date/Amend ATC
  • Transfer Credit Petition
  • Use of Prior Coursework