Wearing masks is a key component of UB’s new Health and Safety Guidelines, and faculty, staff and students returning to campus for the fall semester can find many locations on campus where they can receive a free mask or purchase more masks.
UB employees will receive a free mask at their individual workplaces and can also purchase masks on campus at the following locations:
- North Campus: The Elli in the Ellicott Complex (The Elli is currently open and has PPE available now), Teddy’s in Roosevelt Hall in Governors and Campus Tees in the Student Union Lobby.
- South Campus: Main Street Market in Goodyear Hall.
- Vending machines in Knox Lecture Hall, second floor of the Student Union, Natural Sciences Building, Ellicott Food Court near Perks, Clement Hall on the South Campus and the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
Prior to start of the semester, Campus Living will distribute masks to students living on campus in residence halls and apartments. Students in the schools of Dental Medicine, Social Work and Law will receive masks from their graduate programs.
Beginning with the start of classes on Aug. 31, students can receive a free mask at:
- Welcome tents in front of the Student Union and on Founders Plaza outside Capen Hall on the North Campus, and near the Main Circle on the South Campus. These tents will be in place Aug. 28 through Sept. 4.
- Welcome Center in the Student Union on the North Campus.
- 1 Capen on the North Campus and 1 Diefendorf on the South Campus.
- Stampede buses and shuttles on campus.