Some roads and parking lots on the eastern end of the North Campus will be closed, beginning on June 19, as UB hosts the Ride for Roswell on June 24.
- June 19: Lake LaSalle and Arena lots will close at 10 p.m.
- June 20: Alumni A lot will close at 10 p.m.
- June 21: Slee B and Alumni B lots will close at 10 p.m.
- June 22: Stadium, Slee A, Baird A, Special Events and Alumni C lots will close at 10 p.m.
- June 23: Furnas and Jarvis B lots will close at 10 p.m. Webster Road from Coventry Road to St. Rita’s Lane will be closed from 2-9 p.m.
- June 24: St. Rita’s Lane and Webster Road will be closed from 4 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Frontier Road between Skinnersville Road and the Audubon Parkway will be closed from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.; the Audubon Parkway from Lee Road to North Forest Road will be closed from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
All parking lots will reopen Saturday night.
More than 7,000 cyclists are expected on the North Campus for the annual event that raises money to support cancer research and patient treatment at Roswell Park Cancer Institute.