If you are interested in joining the incubator program, we'd like to hear from you.
Individuals or Companies applying for membership in the incubator will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- A business model with potential market and an opportunity for the startup to achieve positive cash flow and a sustainable advantage in the marketplace.
- Founders who:
- Commit to the growth of the startup in the Western New York region
- Leverage innovation in their business venture, are bold thinkers, dreamers and doers.
- Value diversity, inclusion and equity. We know that diverse teams bring different ideas and experiences that helps them be more innovative and successful.
- Will connect and collaborate with other entrepreneurs, UB students, and mentors.
- Want to pay it forward – hey it takes an ecosystem – while you may need help now, you also have expertise you can offer to help other entrepreneurs
- Potential to create new jobs in Western New York and/or advance equity in the region
- The adequacy of the start-up funds that are readily available
- The impact of the startup’s activities on existing incubator clients
- Current or interest in collaborating with one or more of the Innovation Hub partners on innovation, technology development, talent (student engagement) and more
- University at Buffalo
- Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Institute
- Kaleida Health
- Jacobs Institute