General UBC Petition

This form is to be used for undergraduate students seeking to fulfill their general education or UB Curriculum requirements via alternative means. Students looking for alterations to major/minor requirements should contact the academic department responsible for the program.

This form does not replace the Application for Degree. All undergraduate students must apply for graduation via the HUB Student Center (see MyUB).