What should I do if I have health related questions or concerns?


Students who have concerns about their health should contact their family physician or UB Student Health Services at 716-829-3316.

When Student Health Services is closed, students can obtain medical care advice by contacting the on-call service at 716-829-3316; listen to the prompts for instructions on how to reach the on-call service.

Faculty, Staff and Visiting Scholars

Faculty, staff and visiting scholars concerned about their health should contact their primary care provider.


Members of the media who have questions about UB's response to COVID-19 or are seeking an expert for a story should contact UB's Media Relations Team.

Updated July 5, 2022