The UB School of Management Shareholders’ Society is
comprised of a special group of committed alumni, parents and
friends. Membership is reserved for individuals who invest $1,000
or more to help educate today’s students through rigorous
academic programming and research, diversified community service
and co-curricular activities, and professional opportunities.
Benefits associated with Shareholders' Society membership:
- A personal thank you from Dean Paul Tesluk.
- A lapel pin designed specifically for members of the
- Access to a complimentary campus parking pass.
- Special consideration to campus events and programs.
- Discounts in the campus bookstore and ticketed events.
- A prominent listing in the annual report.
- Members who give at least $5,000+ annually also join the
University Circle, an honorary society that is made up of the
university’s most generous donors.