The 2015 application period is now over.
We are currently reviewing all applications and aim to notify
all accepted students by the week of March 9. Please note that we
do not send "rejection" letters until all spots have been filled.
This normally takes a few weeks, because we may need to make
subsequent offers when other students decline. We will contact all
students as quickly as possible to update them on their status. We
appreciate your patience!
CLIMB UP (Undergraduate Program) for Summer
Research gives students an opportunity to conduct research in the
biomedical and health sciences and explore graduate career
opportunities. At the end of the program, students will present
posters and/or oral presentations in a professional
Students in CLIMB-UP will:
- Work on novel and exciting research projects.
- Learn about recent advances in the biosciences.
- Be mentored by faculty, graduate students, and postdoctoral
fellows through the summer and beyond.
- Learn about graduate school and career opportunities.
- HAVE FUN in Buffalo during the Summer!