In 2020, we are delighted to welcome scholars and researchers at all career stages to a full three-day conference, focused on the contributions of positioning theory to research, as developed by Rom Harré and others. The conference will take place at the University at Buffalo (UB), State University of New York (SUNY), in Buffalo, New York from July 19 to July 22, 2020.
The conference, internationally recognized for its encouragement of in-depth research and discussions on using positioning theory in all social science disciplines, provides a space for early-career to senior academics, graduate and higher degree students, community researchers and practitioners in a range of disciplines from across the world to share and learn from each other together.
• Conference Dates: July 19 to 22, 2020
• Location: University at Buffalo, SUNY
• Hotel information: Accommodations near UB
• Advance registration: $225 US
• Advance registration opens: March 16, 2020
• Advance registration closes: April 16, 2020
• Proposal submission guidelines
• Proposal submission close: Feb. 15, 2020– Proposal deadline extended to Feb. 28, 2020
• Proposal decisions: March 15, 2020