Establish a New Program, Partnership or Agreement

Schools wishing to propose new programs should do the following:

1. Understand the Process

The Office of International Education is responsible for reviewing and approving such agreements.

An institutional agreement is normally developed once an institutional relationship has already been established and has been shown to be sustainable and mutually beneficial.

There are a variety of templates available that may serve as a starting point for negotiating a new agreement.

2. Consult University Policy on Externally Funded Overseas Programs

This policy stipulates the requirements and approval process.

3. Contact the Office of International Education

John Wood.

John J. Wood

Senior Associate Vice Provost

Office of International Education

411 Capen Hall

Phone: (716) 645-4884