Application, Financial and Immigration Forms

On this page you will find all of the forms you will need to apply to and enroll at UB.

Application Forms

Form Name

Use This Form:

UB International Application for Non-Degree Study

If you want to study on a semester-by-semester or course-by-course basis without earning a degree from UB.

UB International Undergraduate Application for Returning Students

To apply for re-admission to UB as a degree-seeking undergraduate student if you did not take a leave of absence (when you first left UB) or your leave of absence expired. 

NOTE: If you are returning to UB with a valid leave of absence, you do not need to reapply; please contact International Student Services.

Financial Forms

Use This Form:

If you have been admitted to UB in fall 2023 or spring 2024 and will need an I-20 to apply for a student visa.

Finance form for fall 2024.

Graduate Financial Forms

Immigration Forms

Form Name

SEVIS Transfer Form

Use This Form:

You will move from your current U.S. school to UB. Complete this form only after you have received admission from UB.

This form will enable UB to transfer your SEVIS I-20 record from your old/current school to UB.

SEVIS Concurrent Enrollment Form

You are currently enrolled at another U.S. school and you will concurrently enroll in some classes at UB. Complete this form only after you have received admission from UB.

NOTE: This is not an application form; for concurrent enrollment use the appropriate non-degree application above.