Current and recent projects
- “Model development for nutrient dynamics in Lake Ontario”, US Geologic Survey, 6/1/2018-8/31/2020.
- “Coastal resiliency and morphodynamic responses to storm surge and seiche in eastern Lake Erie”, New York Energy Research and Development Authority, 9/1/2017-4/30/2021.
- “Collaborative research: Near-bed flow, turbulence, and emergent hydrodynamics of biologically-conditioned labile river channels”, National Science Foundation, 3/1/2017-2/29/2021.
- “Research and design for passage of the Emerald Shiner”, US Army Corps of Engineers, 9/1/2015-8/31/2018.
- “Coupling biophysical observations and economic impacts of harmful algal blooms in Sodus Bay, Lake Ontario”, New York Sea Grant Institute, 12/1/2015-11/30/2017.