Our Dissertation Retreats, co-sponsored by The Graduate School, help you to make bursts of significant progress toward completion of major projects.
Dissertation Retreats are five day, focused, writing events
Retreats are not instructional workshops. Rather, they provide
• An intensive writing environment
• A quiet, comfortable writing space
• Accountability with peer support
• Productive dialogue about writing processes
• Light refreshments
A minimum of four dissertation retreats are held each year:
• Fall Semester, Finals Week
• Spring Semester, Week before classes
• Spring Break
• Summer (may be longer or multiple retreats in Summer)
Email email@example.com for information or to register for a retreat.