To be considered a UBIT Top Project, and therefore, subject to UBIT project governance, work must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Requires a major version or architecture change to an existing application or service
- A new application or service that is either highly visible or impacts a large constituency.
- These projects should have completed the Request for Proposal (RFP) process or IT Vendor Questionnaire review and Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) completed by the vendor, if applicable
- Requires significant VPCIO staff resources (greater than 80 work hours)
- Requires a significant financial investment from the campus (greater than $50,000)
- Has been externally mandated or internally mandated by University Leadership
Note: If your project meets one of the criteria above AND the completion date is three weeks or less please fill out the Emergency UBIT Top Project Intake form.
Once we review your request, an IT Relationship Manager will reach out to you for further discussion. To learn more about the stages of the process and our department, please visit our department page.