Configure your phone or tablet.
1. From the home screen, tap Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Fetch New Data. Verify that Push is turned on and that Fetch is set to Manually (this is the default)
2. Return to Accounts, and tap Add Account > Exchange
3. Enter your UBmail address, and a description of the account. The description will be Exchange by default, but you can change it to anything you want., such as UBmail for faculty and staff
4. Tap Next
5. Tap Configure Manually
6. Enter your UBITName Password in the Password field, then tap Next
8. Press Next
9. Review and set the information you want to synchronize with your UBmail for faculty and staff account and turn off any you do not want to sync. If you choose to synchronize an iPhone with your Exchange Contacts, and Calendar, all existing Contact and Calendar information on the iPhone will be OVERWRITTEN. Additionally, iTunes will no longer sync contacts and calendars with your desktop computer. You can still sync your iPhone or iPod touch wirelessly with Apple’s iCloud service.
10. Press Save
To synchronize more, go into Settings > Mail, select your account and press Show. Syncing more than 50 Recent Messages can degrade your device's performance.
Set Up Your Android to Use the Gmail App