Learn how to set up Apple Mail, Outlook 2019 or Thunderbird to send and receive your UBmail on your desktop or laptop computer.
Please see UBmail (Exchange Online) for instructions on using your UBmail.
NOTE: Always use the latest version of the email apps below. UBmail works best with a modern security technology called "OAuth 2," which may not be available in other or older email apps.
2. Open Outlook 2019
3. Select File > Info
4. Click Add Account
5. Click Continue
6. On the Advanced setup screen, select Google
7. Enter the following settings:
8. Click Next
9. Leave the Password field blank and click Connect
10. Enter your UBITName and UBITName Password and click Log in
11. When prompted to allow Microsoft apps and services access to your Google account, click Allow
12. You should see a confirmation screen. Click Done