Operating System: iOS
Applies To: UB faculty, staff and students
Last Updated: November 27, 2017
1. Tap the 3 line menu button to locate Create.
2. Tap Record & upload.
3. Tap Browse to locate the folder to save your video.
4. Enter a name for your recording (referred to as Session) under Title.
5. Tap Start recording. If you already have an existing video to upload, select Choose a video and skip to step 10.
6. A dialogue box will appear asking you "Panopto Would like to Access the Camera", tap OK.
7. A dialogue box will appear asking you "Panopto Would like to Access the Microphone", tap OK.
8. The video screen appears, tap the red Video button to start and stop recording.
9. Tap Use Video.
10. The Record screen appears automatically, tap Upload to save your video to the Panopto server.
11. When processing is complete you will received an email from Panopto with the link to your video.