Operating System: Windows and Mac
Applies To: UB faculty and staff
Last Updated: December 19, 2017
You can add quiz questions to a Panopto video at any point during the presentation. Quizzes can only be taken by people that are signed into ub.hosted.panopto.com.
1. Locate your video at ub.hosted.panopto.com.
2. To create a quiz, click the Edit icon.
3. In the left navigation pane, click on Quizzes.
4. Using the Pointer tool, navigate in the Timeline to where you want to put a quiz.
5. Click on the Add a Quiz button. The Quiz form will appear in your secondary stream area.
6. The form has several different fields: Quiz Name, Question, Answers, and Correct Answer Explanation.
7. Select your question type from the drop-down, True/False, Multiple Choice, or Multiple Select.
8. Another answer field can be added by clicking the Add Answer... button.
9. To remove an answer you can click on the X next to any of the Answers.
10. Once you are done with a question and want to add another one, click the Add a Question button.
11. If you need to navigate to a different question is your quiz, you can use the Back and Next button.
12. Once you have added all of your questions, click the Done button.
13. You will then be directed to the Options page for this Quiz. In this page, you can:
14. When you are finished, click the Publish blue button.