UB students who have paid the comprehensive fee, faculty and
staff are eligible to download certain software applications.
You are NOT eligible to download software if you are:
- Working at UB but paid by a source other than UB (official
- UB Retiree
- A UB student who has not paid the comprehensive fee
- A Senior Auditor
- A student not enrolled in courses for the current semester and
not on an official leave of absence
- An affiliate of a SUNY school other than UB (you are faculty,
staff, student of another SUNY school)
To determine whether you are able to download a specific piece
- Locate the the software you want to download by either searching
- Once you have navigated to the webpage for the specific
software application you want to download, look to see if you are
able to download the software.