Reaching Others University at Buffalo - The State University of New York
Skip to Content

Where can I use My Virtual Computing Lab?

You can use My Virtual Computing Lab off-campus, on campus and in residence halls or campus apartments.

Residence Halls or Campus Apartments

Use a secure Internet connection. For Wi-Fi users, join the UB Secure network. You may also plug an Ethernet cable into the provided ports to join the ResNet.

On Campus

On-campus connections to My Virtual Computing Lab may be made through the UB Secure Wi-Fi network or the wired ResNet and OpenPort networks.

Off Campus

Once you establish an Internet connection through your Internet Service provider use the virtual private network (VPN) program AnyConnect. Then connect to My Virtual Computing Lab by following the instructions for your operating system.

Did This Page Answer Your Question?

Email, UBITName or phone number