Install the software you need and set up your printers and
drives, then connect.
If you use a Mac or Linux computer, download and install a
Remote Desktop Connection client:
Make local computer resources available during your remote
session, including your printer, USB drives, mapped drives or
clipboard. Customize display and performance options. Remote
session options must be set before you connect for the first
The fob displays a 6-digit tokencode that
changes every 60 seconds, represented by two indicators:
- On the far left side, a column of 6 bars repesents a full
- The top bar disappears after 5 seconds.
- Each of the next 5 bars disappears every 10 seconds.
- When the last bar disappears, 5 seconds remain before the
- In the lower right hand corner, a dot flashes every
Connect from your personally owned computer: