Operating System: All
Applies To: UB faculty, staff and students
Last Updated: July 16, 2018
Use your UBITName and password to log into the Skype for Business Web Scheduler.
When you sign in to the Skype for Business Web Scheduler, you'll go straight to the New Meeting page.
- Under Event enter the title for your meeting.
- You can leave the meeting location as Skype Call, or add a location, such as a conference room, if you have in-person attendees as well.
- Enter meeting details in the Message box.
- Select the correct time zone (UTC-5:00) Eastern Time (US & Cananda).
- Set the start and end date and time.
- Set Lobby Access and Presenters for your meeting.
- Under Attendees and Audio, add the attendees’ names or email addresses, separated by semicolons (;).
- Click Save.