Reaching Others University at Buffalo - The State University of New York
Skip to Content

I want to keep my account but I'm not enrolled

If you are not enrolled but are on an official Leave of Absence or are finishing a grade of Incomplete, you are eligible to continue to have access to your UBIT account. Students on official Leaves of Absence, once their leaves are processed by the Office of the Registrar, automatically retain access. Students working on an Incomplete must make arrangements to extend their account.

Did This Page Answer Your Question?

Email, UBITName or phone number