This process must be followed to issue a Hardware Token (Fob) for access to Duo Two-Step Verification. These steps may only be performed by designated IT staff. This process will enroll eligible people in Duo if they have not done so already.
1. Navigate to twostep.buffalo.edu and click Log in in the upper right part of the screen
2. Log in using your UBITName and password, and authenticate with Duo to see menu options below.
3. Choose Assign Duo Token.
4. Enter the UBITName and Person Number of the customer, and click Validate User Information.
5. Select Token Serial # drop down menu and manually enter the last 4 digits of the serial number located on the back of the hardware token (fob). Verify the number matches the number on the back of the hardware token.
6. Click Assign Token.
7. Click the button with the “power” symbol on the FOB to receive a passcode.