Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is a tool used to remotely distribute operating systems and software to client computers.
SCCM Enterprise is managed through the console.
To request SCCM Enterprise:
- Log into the UBIT Help Center Online
- Choose Self Service > Request a Service > Applications and Software (left hand side) > Endpoint Support Services > Select SCCM System Center Configuration Manager from the Service Name drop-down menu.
- In the Brief Summary, enter SCCM access.
- In the ticket, in Additional Information provide:
- Your department name
- The ITORG group name that contains the ITORG accounts of those who need administrator access
- List of static IP addresses of the IT staff who require direct console access
- The ITORG OU that is at the root of your managed clients
- The date you need this set up by