Student Engagement is now offering a new form of support to
those interested in serving the community! A limited supply of NFTA
passes available for students in need of transportation options for
one-time and ongoing service commitments.
In order to utilize this service, the following
parameters must be met:
- Student must be engaged with a not-for-profit agency in the
Buffalo-Niagara community (including but not limited to:
volunteering, unpaid internship, community-based research, service
- Student must not be receiving compensation for their engagement
with said agency (course credit is permitted)
- The same student may only utilize up to 10 passes per
semester and must apply for one pass at a time using this form
- Student must track service on UBLinked (Instructions
for tracking service hours)
- Passes will be pre-authorized for date of service
specified by student and will only work on that specific date.
*Please be sure to submit this request form at least 3 business
days prior to the date the pass is needed.