Stay on track to graduate and achieve your goals, regardless of where or how you’re learning.
- On-campus? Take advantage of touchdown spaces to get some work done.
- Make sure your technology is compatible with online learning. Contact UBIT if you need technology help.
- Learn about new touchless printing options.
- Order early: get your textbooks and course materials shipped home as a contact free alternative to shopping in store.
- Use the available advising resources, including the new Navigate app
- Ask for help from your instructors if you’re falling behind
- If you’re struggling financially, look into Student Emergency Funds; your school may also have an emergency fund for students