Financial Aid Title IV Permission Change Request

Federal regulations require the university to obtain authorization to apply Title IV financial aid to all charges appearing on a student's account. 

Download the Form

Mobile Users

For the best experience in completing this form use a non-mobile device.

Some PDF forms are not compatible with certain browsers. Try a different browser if you have trouble using this form. 

Completing the PDF Form

  1. Read through all pages of the document to find specific instructions, if any
  2. Enter requested information into the form
  3. Print the form
  4. Get required signatures
  5. Scan a copy of the signed form for your records
  6. Send the original, completed, signed form to the address indicated on the form         

Contact for Questions

Business Office:

Phone: (716) 645-1800

Form Facts

Form Type: Downloadable, PDF document

Requirements: Adobe Reader

Updated: October 2021

Owner: Student Accounts