- Each session proposal must include:
- A title (80 characters)
- A session format (panel, roundtable, seminar, creative, workshop)
- A primary subject area and an optional secondary subject area (see our Areas of Inquiry)
- The name of the co-chair if applicable
- An abstract stating the significance of the proposed session (200 to 300 words)
- A short one- to two-sentence description to appear in the online call for papers at CFP List and in the NeMLA Summer Newsletter.
- Additional comments (for NeMLA Staff)