If you need to have your I-20 Welcome packet reshipped to you (because you changed addresses or need a change made to your I-20), you will submit your request with this form.
- First, you will complete this request form.
- After receiving confirmation from the International Admissions office that your I-20 can be reshipped, you will be directed to pay the courier reshipping fee.
- After making payment, you will receive confirmation of payment by email. Save the confirmation receipt.
- Email a copy of the courier reshipping fee receipt to our office along with your request for the reshipment. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After the office receives your email including a copy of the courier reshipping fee receipt, a new I-20 will be issued and the I-20 packet reshipped to you.
Complete this form and you will be contacted within 48 business hours.