All of the graduation requirements, deadlines and forms can be found on the Graduate School Website.
To become a doctoral candidate, the following must be successfully completed:
- Have an approved Application to Candidacy Form on file.
- Successfully defended an oral thesis and be approved by the PhD Committee.
- The oral defense must be announced through the Graduate Coordinator
- Once defended, the PhD Committee must complete the CDSE Dissertation Defense Form before signing off on the M-Form.
- Submit a completed M-form for PhD Dissertation
- Submit your Electronic Thesis (ETD) form to the Graduate School.
- Complete the Doctoral Degree Recipient Survey (there are 2 distinct surveys to complete).