The Intel Developer Tools team invites you to a 1-day training session. This workshop is intended for developers and scientists who want to learn how to take advantage of the available Intel HPC resources by using the latest Intel Developer Tools. This session will focus on Intel Parallel Studio. The Intel Team will use live demonstrations and an open forum, encouraging questions.
9:00 am: Introductions
9:10 am: Intel Compilers
- Intel C++ Compiler: Create code that takes advantage of more cores and built-in technologies in platforms based on Intel® processors. Compile and generate applications for Windows*, Linux*, and macOS*. Your applications perform optimally with broad support for current and previous standards. This compiler integrates seamlessly with popular third-party compilers, development environments, and operating systems.
- Intel Fortran Compiler: Build high-performance applications by generating optimized code for Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and Intel® Core™ processors. Boost Single Instruction Multiple Data (SIMD) vectorization and threading capabilities (including for Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 instructions) using the latest OpenMP* parallel programming model
10:15 am: Break
10:30 am: Intel Performance Libraries
- Intel Math Kernel Library (MKL): Accelerate math procession routines, increase application performance and reduce development time. MKL includes: Linear algebra, fast flourier Transforms (FFT) Vector statistics and data fitting, vector math and miscellaneous solvers
- Intel Data Analytics Library: deliver Faster machine learning and analytics results
- Integrated Performance Primitives: Develop high-performance vision, signal, security and storage applications with this multithreaded library
- Intel Threading Building Blocks: Makes parallel performance and scalability accessible to software developers who are writing loop-and task-based applications.
11:00 am: Intel Distribution for Python: Supercharge Python applications and speed up core computational packages with this performance -oriented distribution.
11:45 am: oneAPI overview – Beta: tools needed to deploy applications and solutions across SVMS architectures.
12:00 pm: Lunch
1:00 pm: Intel Analysis Tools
- Intel VTune Profiler: collects key profiling data and presents it with a powerful interface that simplifies its analysis and interpretation.
- Intel Advisor: Design and optimize high-performing code for modern computer architectures. Effectively use more cores, vectorization and heterogenous processiing
- Intel Inspector: Locate and debug threading, memory, and persistent memory errors in applications early in the design cycle to avoid costly errors later.
2:30 pm: Intel MPI Library: Deliver flexible, efficient, and scalable cluster messaging on Intel architecture
- Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector: MPI profiling for cluster applications
3:00 pm: Wrap-up