Has your experiential learning course been disrupted by the recent transition to online teaching?
Has your experiential learning course been disrupted by the recent transition to online teaching? This project is designed to help you reflect on the experience you have already obtained this semester and deepen your preparation for career opportunities through the specific activities below.
- Research the broader context of your experiential learning activity, such as how your experience relates to your career field in a regional, national and global perspective. Then describe what you did and its significance to your own goals and career aspirations as well as broader contexts and systems, as relevant.
- Sign-up for the Reflection Digital Badge, which includes the activities listed below.
- Self-evaluation and reflection using NACE's career competencies
- Watch and respond to a video workshop entitled "Telling Compelling Stories about Our Experiences and Achievements."
- Create a video narrative that describes your project experience and how it connects with your academic learning and career goals.