Who will be on campus to support students who are sick?

Students who are on campus and not feeling well can consult with their family physician or UB Student Health Services. When Student Health Services is closed, students can obtain medical care advice by contacting the on-call service at 716-829-3316; listen to the prompts for instructions on how to reach the on-call service.

UB's Campus Living is also committed to assisting students if they need to enter quarantine or isolation on campus. You can find more infomation about on-campus quarantine/isolation on the Campus Living website.

Updated July 5, 2022