Associate Professor, Director of Creative Writing
Office: 533 Clemens Hall
Phone number: (716) 645-0705
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Religious and Other Fictions (short story collection), Carnegie Mellon University Press
- Co-Edited Volumes: Gravitational Intrigue: An Anthology of Emergent Hypermedia (with Dimitri Anastasopoulos)
Articles and Book Chapters
- “Innovative Fiction and the Poetics of Power: Gertrude Stein and Christine Brooke-Rose ‘Do’ Language,” Fiction's Present: Situating Narrative Innovation, 2009
- “Violent Words, Volatile Acts: Kathy Acker’s Terrorist Aesthetic.” Studies in the Novel, Special Issue on Terrorism. June 2004
- Recent Fiction Publications
- “Now You See Her,” New World Writing.. http://newworldwriting.net/fall-2015/. (Nominated for Pushcart Prize.)
- “The Erratic,” Masters Review Award Anthology, Volume 4, Fall 2015. Guest Judge: Kevin Brockmeier.
- “Dr. Kirkbride’s Moral Treatment Plan,” Buffalo Noir, (Eds) Ed Park & Brigid Hughes. Akashic Books. New York: 2015. Solicited.
- “The Upper Hand,” Denver Quarterly, Spring 2015.